European Pellet Conference 2018
- Oct 02, 2017
- OÖ Energiesparv...
European Pellet Conference 2018: The Pellet World gathers in Wels/Austria
Meet. Learn. See. Enjoy!
The European Pellet Conference is the largest annual pellet event worldwide. It is the meeting place for the global pellet community and a great opportunity to get informed about current trends in the pellet and bioenergy world. The event attracts more than 500 experts to Wels by delivering the latest news about markets, technologies and policies. It also offers interactive events that provide valuable networking possibilities for exchanging experience and developing new cooperations and partnerships.
The conference is organised by the OÖ Energiesparverband, the energy agency of Upper Austria, and takes place from 28 February – 1 March 2018 in Wels/Austria. Upper Austria is an ideal location for such a conference: more than 25 % of all automatic boilers sold in the EU are manufactured by Upper Austrian companies.
Highlights of the European Pellet Conference 2018:
- World Pellet Business & Technology Forum
- Pellet Technology Outlook
- Pellet Market News Worldwide: European and global markets
- Technical Site Visits: Pellets & Wood Chips
- Poster Presentation
- Technical Site Visits: one-day trip about pellets and wood chips
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: Biomass
- Energiesparmesse – the "pellet tradeshow"
CALL FOR PAPERS & Propose a Speaker
Take the opportunity to share your work, expertise, ideas and insights with an international audience. You are warmly invited to take part in the events through contributions on the following topics:
- heating, CHP, industrial pellet applications, "smart" bioenergy
- technologies, markets, policies, business models
- research and innovations on products, technologies, services and marketing
- programmes, market reports, financing, standardisation
Deadline for submissions: 10 October 2017, for more information: www.wsed.at/call
Further information: www.pellets18.eu
The European Pellet Conference is part of the "WORLD SUSTAINABLE ENERGY DAYS" (WSED), one of Europe’s largest annual conferences in the fields of energy. WSED offers a unique combination of events on energy efficiency and renewable energy:
- 7 CONFERENCES on biomass, sustainable buildings, energy services: European Pellet Conference - European Energy Efficiency Conference - Young Energy Researchers Conference: Biomass + Energy Efficiency - Energy Efficiency Economy Conference -
E-Mobility & Smart Buildings Conference - Technology Innovation Conference: Energy and Buildings - Energy Efficiency Policy Workshop
- Interactive events: a major tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency - Technical site visits - Poster presentation
Registration & Information