Join the Space2Waves internationalisation programme
Are you a European small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) developing innovative products or services using Earth observation applied to marine and maritime domains?
If so, are you interested in promoting your company and products internationally, meeting potential customers and partners?
Then joining the internationalisation programme designed by the Space2Waves Alliance may be of interest.
Thirty European SMEs will be selected to go global in Australia, Canada, South Africa and the United Arab Emirates.
The internationalisation programme will offer each selected SME a training programme including:
- Workshops focusing on space and blue growth markets and opportunities, cultural tips, local business practices, intellectual property rights regulations and foreign investment strategy
- Individual and personalised consulting session on your specific needs (business, marketing, market intelligence, business agreements, etc.)
Successful applicants will also take part in a 3-5 day business mission in the selected target country which will include:
- B2B meetings with potential local partners and/or clients
- Study visits in relevant infrastructures and/or companies
- Where possible, the mission will be organised alongside an event on maritime/space topics addressed by the project in target countries
The programme will refund up to €1,250 to each selected SME once the company has undertaken the mission abroad and provides invoices.
Find out more and apply here.COSME