EUREKA: Globalstars multilateral call for projects with India
India has launced a Globalstars call for projects with Austria, Belgium (Flanders), Finland, France, the Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland with the scope: “key enabling technologies for healthcare, agriculture and water”. Participants from India and respective Eureka countries are invited to submit joint industrial R&D project proposals within the framework of the Eureka network.
This call invites consortia to apply high quality R&D projects within the scope “key enabling technologies for healthcare, agriculture and water”. These should be collaborative research and innovation projects that apply key enabling technologies (chemical technologies, digital technologies, engineering technologies, advanced materials, biotechnologies, micro- & Nanotechnologies) to tackle challenges in healthcare, agriculture or water, resulting in innovative, affordable, accessible and marketable solutions.
- Engineering technologies for affordable medical devices, accessible and easily usable for (community) health professionals;
- Nanotechnology in filtration for water purification, deliver safe drinking water;
- Digital technologies for evidence based, interoperable digital health services, deliver affordable (tele-)healthcare in rural areas;
- Biotechnologies in sustainable agriculture production and productivity, increase crop yields and disease resistant varieties;
- Digital and engineering technologies for smart farming and precision agriculture;
- Chemical- and biotechnologies for reducing non-communicable diseases, towards safer, personalised and more affordable therapeutics to improve quality of life.
Please find details on the call, eligibility criteria, fundable items, regional contact person, application process here. © EUREKA Association 2009