WCM TRAINING MISSIONS IN JAPAN CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
The 5-day World Class Manufacturing training mission (WCM) gives senior European engineers the perfect opportunity to visit some of the world’s most advanced factories to see for themselves:
• how leading Japanese companies use world-class manufacturing techniques to drive their businesses
• how to interact with senior Japanese production engineering managers and lean experts The training mission in Japan provides participants with:
• in-depth analysis of Japanese manufacturing methodology
• Lectures, seminars and panel discussions presented by experts from Japanese industry
• Company and factory floor (Gemba) visits
• Preparation and post-visit review No tuition fee for SMEs and the European Commission grants €600 scholarships to participants from SMEs.
Training dates: 11-15 September 2017 - Application deadline: Thursday, 27 April 2017
Please find more information on the training mission here.
Diane Lula Makala Tel: +32 (0)2 282 00 40 Fax: +32 (0)2 282 00 45
d.lula [at] eu-japan.eu