A revival of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP)
On 8 March 2016, the new European Cluster Collaboration Platform was launched in Brussels to a large European and international community of cluster organisations and stakeholders. The platform offers a new design, with modern interactive features and support services for cluster collaboration within Europe and beyond.
The new support services for your internationalisation work include:
- Mapping of cluster organisations, based on new profiles related to internationalisation
- Opportunities to connect and initiate collaboration in high level events in Europe and beyond – through matchmaking events for clusters and SMEs
- A forum for cluster organisations to discuss/offer/demand/exchange opportunities for cluster cooperation
- Key information on priority third countries helping clusters and SMEs internationalise
- A home for the new European Strategic Cluster Partnerships – Go International, launched today in Brussels.
But the new ECCP web platform will only work if you are part of it!
What you should do next?
- Take a few minutes to register and discover its features
- Put your cluster on the map! If you represent a cluster organisation, first register to get your personal account, then create your cluster profile. Your international visibility will be greatly enhanced with very little communication efforts!
- Regularly promote your own news/events/documents that you want to share internationally on your cluster profile
- Let us know about any relevant information for the cluster community (success stories, great achievements) and we will publish it on the public pages. We want ECCP to be an open community, sharing your knowledge with the wider cluster community
- Help your cluster SMEs to connect and develop international links
- Come back regularly to stay updated! ECCP will grow daily in content and exposure and is at your service – make good use of it!
We look forward to meeting, interacting and supporting you on ECCP!
-- Your ECCP team
contact [at] clustercollaboration.eu