Realignment of the Austrian National Cluster Platform and first cluster day on 4 July 2019
At the beginning of 2019 Stefan Buchinger from the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs assumed responsibility for the Austrian National Cluster Platform. In the course of the intensive exchange with cluster actors at federal and state level and the new steering committee, the activities of the National Cluster Platform were realigned.
The main topics addressed in 2019 are:
- Future Trends and transfer to the cluster landscape
- Digitalisation in clusters
- New financing options from the EU for Austrian clusters
- RTI strategy and its cluster connection
- Foreign trade strategy and clusters
On 4 July 2019 the first cluster day will take place in Vienna (10:00 – 16:00 h). In the morning, the focus will be on information and discussions on current federal and EU strategies with cluster relevance: Industrial strategy and federal RTI strategy, key topics of the IPCEI (Important Project of Common Interest). Furthermore, there will be an overview of international trends and technological developments affecting clusters and their member companies.
The afternoon program includes four parallel sessions:
- Planning status of the new EU program period and its relevance for the clusters
- Workshop “Circular Economy – status and cooperation potential”
- Cluster internationalization and sector-related foreign events of the AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA: Planning of the priorities in 2020
- Workshop "Efficient measures for the recruitment of skilled workers"
Furthermore, a quarterly newsletter has been set up and its first edition published (https://mailchi.mp/375fbf000096/newsletter-der-nationalen-clusterplattform?e=e18b343e2b).
To register for the newsletter, please contact: [email protected].