Global Matchmaking at TCI 2018
Making unexpected connections in a structured way
Global Matchmaking at TCI 2018 is a global meeting place for all registered delegates, including cluster practitioners, policymakers, and business leaders. Global Matchmaking is a new form of structured networking during TCI 2018 that will strengthen and expand your global network.
Global matchmaking is also known as cluster matchmaking or B2B meetings in other countries and contexts.
How does it work?
Global Matchmaking allows you to book 20-minute, one-on-one meetings with other delegates. Over the three, one-hour sessions on Day 3 (October 18), you can meet up to 9 delegates to develop business relationships, discuss lessons learned and best practices, and find partners for your initiatives.
We will send you a personalized meeting schedule with who you’re meeting, the meeting time, and what table to sit at.
- Strengthen and diversify your global network
- Meet new collaboration partners
- Share knowledge with peers
- Determine who and when you meet
What do I need to sign up?
- Register for TCI 2018.
- In your registration confirmation email, you will receive a link to sign up for Global Matchmaking on a website portal designed specifically for this event.
- Once you register on the website portal, you can create your profile that will be viewable to others. Please remember to upload a photo.
- Between the time you register and the beginning of the conference, you can login and view the profiles of those also participating in the event. Based on your availability (you control your own schedule), you can select who you want to meet with and send them a meeting request.
- At the beginning of the conference, we will send you a personalized meeting schedule via email. Then just show up on Day 3 for your meetings!
Examples of past events
- 5th Cluster Matchmaking Conference – Bringing cluster collaboration to the next level – Stuttgart, Germany – September 21-22, 2017
- European Cluster Matchmaking Event 2018 – in conjunction with European Industry Day 2018 – Brussels, Belgium - February 22, 2018
Email Kaspar Nielsen at kan [at] clusterexcellencedenmark.dk for all questions related to Global Matchmaking.
Email info [at] tci2018.org for questions related to TCI 2018.