Global Cluster Hub - BIO 2016
BIO Convention Global Cluster Hub 2016: Digital Health – Transforming life science clusters and their management
Tuesday June 7, 1530-1700: European Commission booth, Exhibition Hall
The BIO 2016 Global Cluster Hub brings together cluster managers and key players from across the globe, with unique insights into the arrival of digital health within their own communities, plus opportunities to build partnerships around specific aspects of digital health.
CEBR members will present specific examples of digital health cluster support activities, alongside our global international cluster partners and we look forward to opening doors between clusters on the fastest moving sectoral development in the world.
- Welcome and introduction: Claire Skentelbery, CEBR
- Mintlabs (Spain) Landon McKenna, COO and CFO
- Department of Commerce (USA) Tshanda Kalombo, Senior International Trade Specialist
- Massachusetts Life Science Center (USA) Angus McQuilken, VP for Marketing & Communications
- Stockholm Science City (Sweden) Erik Forsberg, CEO UppsalaBio
- Taiwan Bio Industry Organization (Taiwan) Johnsee Lee, Chairman
- Luxinnovation (Luxembourg) Thomas Dentzer, Head of Life Sciences
- BioHealth Innovation Inc (USA) Richard Bendis, President and CEO
- Chuncheon Bioindustry Foundation (South Korea) – Dongoh Park