France Clusters training workshop in Brussels on 13-14 September 2018
POSITION YOUR CLUSTER IN A EUROPEAN DIMENSION AND LEARN HOW TO GRASP NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
The training workshop has the general goals to teach participants how to grasp the opportunities Europe has to offer for clusters and competitiveness pôles and will address topics such as:
- How to develop a European strategy for your cluster/pôle?
- How to scale up at European level and increase the visibility of your cluster/pôle?
- How to build-up long term and strategic cluster partnerships?
- How to find "technology bricks" or complementary competences?
- How to get new sources of funding for your projects?
- How to appropriate methods and tools to set up a collaborative European project in order to maximize the chances of success?
- How to access European networks?
The trainers are:
- RICHARD TUFFS, senior advisor ERRIN - the European Regions and Research Innovation Network; active contribution to works and events related to European cluster policy
- MARC PATTINSON, managing director inno TSD, expert in consulting clusters on how to access European funds for research and innovation; coordinator of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP)
- CEDRIC DAUMAS, responsible for the follow-up on European policies and programmes related to digital industries with a specific focus on their territorial dimension and cluster support within the representative office of the Ile-de-France region in Brussels.
With the kind participation of CATHERINE EGINARD, head of unit for evaluation at EASME (European Agency for SMEs) and CHRISTOPHE GUICHARD, from the European Commission, DG GROWTH, unit "Clusters, Social Economy and Entrepreneurship".
The workshop is in French language and the costs for the 2 days training are EUR 1.080,00 (incl. 20% VAT) for members of France Clusters and EUR 1.800,00 (incl.20%VAT) for non-members.
For more information see the attached programme or contact Katia Gorsen at katia.gorsen [at] franceclusters.fr