France Clusters has just published the 4th edition of its “Mapster”, the mapping of French clusters
Mapster2020 includes almost 400 clusters, incubators, accelerators and new tools for accelerating the growth of SMEs, representing overall 80,000 French enterprises and their 1,000,000 human resources in all sectors and regions of France. It is a unique tool created by France Clusters, which has been published for the first time in January 2017.
Goals: 1. Boost the visibility of French clusters both at national, European and international level 2. Be the key reference for all economic players both in France and abroad 3. Clearly identify all French clusters:
- by sector through the thematic index
- by region through the location map
- by type of actor: business cluster, social and solidarity economy cluster, competitiveness cluster, accelerator, incubator
What’s new for 2020: Mapster2020 overlaps clusters and areas from the French initiative « Territoires d’industrie »
MAPSTER is published with the support of France Clusters' partners: ANCT / Agence Nationale pour la Cohésion des Territoires, Territoires d’Industrie, Banque des Territoires, Association des Conseils en INNOVATION, THE NEXT SOCIETY / I-Community
Register here to receive the map >> or contact veronique.durand [at] franceclusters.fr
Mapster2020 / Take your Selfie
Help travel the poster Mapster2020 and the French clusters and try to win one of the 3 gifts by France Clusters
- Take your selfie (you, your team….) with the Mapster2020
- Post your selfie on Linkedin and/or Twitter mentioning the following: #nameofyourcontry loves #clusters #Mapster2020 @FranceClusters
- Relay your post in your networks!
3 gifts by France Clusters to win!
- Discount on the registration to one of France Clusters’ training courses (-50% for members / -25% for non-members)
- 1 invitation for free to the 2nd edition of FILEX France Forum (November 2020)
- 1 visibility insert (organization, project, event) on our Mapster Online during 2 months
3 categories, multiply by 3 your chances to win!
- The selfie who gets the most «I like» (Twitter and Linkedin)
- The most original selfie (selected by France Clusters)
- The selfie with the higher number of people in the picture
Promote your organization and this beautiful cluster community to your network and around the world!
MAPSTER echoes Mapster online: the yellow pages of SMEs acceleration (Clusters, competitiveness clusters, accelerators, incubators and their partners, etc.)”