EU Gateway Business Avenues confirms the 2019 mission calendar
European companies can now plan for an EU-funded business mission to South Korea, Japan and South East Asia taking place in 2019. Upcoming deadlines are as early as Friday 5 October 2018, and all the business missions will be opened for online application in the next weeks.
EU Gateway Business missions are designed to help selected European companies set foot in Asia and create long-lasting business relations with local partners. EU Gateway | Business Avenues offers various business services such as: coaching before, during, and after the mission to Asia, pre-arranged business meetings with Asian potential partners, clients and distributors, logistics including exhibition booth, translation of company material, promotion on local media and interpreters.
Business missions in 2019 will target the following sectors:
- Green Energy Technologies
- Environment & Water Technologies
- Healthcare & Medical Technologies
- Construction & Building Technologies
- Railway Technologies & Services
- Information & Communication Technologies
- Contemporary European Design
- Organic Food & Beverage (Processed only in Korea)
European companies can now apply for an EU-funded business mission to South Korea, Japan and South East Asia taking place in 2019. All the information and list of missions can be found on the EU Gateway Website.