EU funding for social economy missions
Under the programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Mediumsized Enterprises (COSME), the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) has launched a new call for "Social economy missions" to extend the exististing inter-regional collaboration in the field of social economy. The aims is to:
- Enhance interaction and improve collaboration between existing social economy networks and stakeholders at regional and local level in the field of priorities of “Social economy missions”
- Boost inter-regional learning between social economy stakeholders (public and private sector) in the field of priorities of “Social economy missions”
- Contribute to a gradual building of a Social Economy community
Possible topics can be:
- Building resilient regional and/or local ecosystems
- Socially responsible public procurement
- Building Clusters of Social and Ecological Innovation or participation in traditional clusters
- Support to social economy business development
- Support to local and regional initiatives in the area of green and digital transition
- Local or regional measures tackling unemployment
- Sustainable agriculture and rural development
- Education and training to develop the social economy ecosystem
- The development of horizontal policies to support social economy at local or regional level
- Social economy initiatives to integrate migrants
- Other (identified by the applicants)
The timeline of these activities will be outlined in compliance with and respecting the project duration - up to 12 months.
The deadline for electronic submission is 9 June 2020, 17:00 hours (Brussels time).
Within a total estimated budget of EUR 1 900 000 and a maximum grant per project of EUR 100.000, EASME expects to fund 19 proposals, the funds being allocated to the proposals with the best award criteria scores.
More information: COS-SEM-2020-4-01: Social economy missions.
The call was published on ec.europa.eu website here. © European Union, 1995-2020.