EU Coronavirus Response Webpage for Industry and SMEs
Find here the European Commission’s economic response to the coronavirus outbreak, ensuring the exchange of essential protective equipment on the internal market, increasing production of medical products as well as by helping affected industries in the mitigation of the effects.
The Coronavirus Response webpage for Industry and SMEs has been launched by the Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs (DG GROW) of the European Commission.
It gathers key information for European industry and SMEs on:
- Protective equipment and essential medical products
- Increasing production of protective equipment: Making PPE standards freely available
- Increasing textile production capacity and accelerating approval: Protective equipment production capacity and approval
- Increasing production capacity of hand cleaners and hand disinfectants: Increasing hand gel production
- Free flow of protective equipment within the internal market: Free flow of protective equipment within the internal market
- Industrial clusters helping increase production capacity: Ensuring industrial clusters' productivity
- Using public procurement: Public procurement during the coronavirus pandemic
- Supporting SMEs: Supporting SMEs affected by the coronavirus outbreak
- Supporting affected industry sectors:
- Tourism: Support for the EU tourism industry
Please find more information on the European Commission website © European Union, 1995-2020