ECCP side event of European Cluster Partnerships and Euroclusters (upon invitation only)
The objective of this Forum is to pool resources and knowledge to work concretely together on the specific objectives that are crucial for the implementation of the updated EU Industrial strategy:
- How to create the networks developing value chains interlinkages in the EU Single Market to improve the resilience of the EU industrial ecosystems;
- How to innovate in view of EU strategic autonomy and how to build capacity in the most critical supplies and technologies of EU industrial ecosystems;
- How to develop and adopt processes and technologies to reinforce transformation into a greener and more digital economy;
- How clusters could be involved in developing training services for the companies to foster up- and re-skilling of the workforce whilst attracting talents;
- How clusters could support the internationalisation of their company members to boost access to global supply and value chains;
- European outreach: effective communication of your achievements as clusters and attracting other stakeholders.
This Forum will gather 100+ representatives from European clusters, namely those who have been awarded grants by the EU programmes supporting European Cluster Partnerships as well as Euroclusters and those interested in the participation and collaboration with the existing European Cluster Partnerships and future Euroclusters in order to consolidate their work and enhance access to resources.
 Cluster Excellence 2018 | Cluster Excellence 2019 | Cluster Go International 2019 | Cluster Go International 2020 | Euroclusters | Innosup-01 2017 | Innosup-01 2018 | Innosup-01 2019 | Innosup-01 2020