EASME interactive tool for EU funding programmes
Cluster organisations and their members are active participants in many European programmes. Do you want to see in a well structured way what projects are funded and who is behind them? The Executive Agency for SMEs has developed an interactive tool that generates information on EU funding programmes. For the moment the application is available for:
- Bio-Based Industries Joint Undertaking
- Horizon 2020 Energy Efficiency
- Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 'Climate action, environment, resource efficiency & raw materials'
- Horizon 2020 Fast Track to Innovation
- Horizon 2020 FET Open
- Horizon 2020 Innosup
- Horizon 2020 SME Instrument
The application consists of 3 different modules:
- A dynamic map showing all the beneficiaries of the programme. The red pins indicate project coordinators, the green ones, project partners. Clicking on a pin generates information on the beneficiary and the project, which is displayed in a pane on the right side of the screen. Switch from participant to budget allocated by clicking on one of these two icons:
- Beneficiaries and project lists. To switch from beneficiaries to projects click on the buttons at the top right of the screen:
Click on the name of a beneficiary or the acronym of a project to display more information.
- Statistics: on the main page the system presents the number of participants (individual companies selected for funding), the budget allocated so far and the number of projects selected for funding. When clicking on one of the 3 icons, a bar chart is generated. Mouse over a bar to display the full name of the country and the figure. It is possible to download the chart in different formats by clicking on the arrow at the top right:
The application will be automatically updated after each call. The date of the last update is displayed at the bottom left of the screen.
More information: The news was published on ec.europa.eu website here. © European Union, 1995-2020