Develop your strategic cluster leadership skills - The Global Cluster Leadership Program
Develop your strategic cluster leadership skills
Build capacity for cluster management through an online learning & development program for cluster leadership, developed by Strategy Tools.
What is the Global Cluster Leadership Program?
The GCLP is a 6-week online learning program developed to build new, strategic leadership skills. The program is designed for cluster managers, cluster boards, national cluster programs, policymakers, and ecosystem developers.
What you get
- Discover how the global cluster landscape is changing
- Build capacity for cluster management
- Learn the latest best practices and strategy processes of successful innovation clusters
- Develop a digital transformation project for your cluster
- Connect and network with fellow cluster leaders
- Work directly with cluster expert Christian Rangen, author of the “Building Innovation Superclusters” report
Key topics explored in the program
- How to develop cluster success stories
- How to build better innovation clusters
- How are clusters evolving and changing
- How to achieve impact in your cluster leadership role
- How to use new strategy tools to grow your innovation cluster
The GCLP is developed and taught by Christian Rangen.
Christian has over 15 years’ experience as business school faculty, having designed and taught over 20 different programs and classes across strategy, innovation, entrepreneurship, and energy transformation.He has extensive experience designing and running executive education programs and online learning programs. Christian is also an internationally renowned expert on Innovation Clusters and Superclusters.
“Working with Christian Rangen and Strategy Tools has led to a more structured process both internally and when working with our cluster clients. He shakes things up, goes the extra mile and has genuinely brought great value to Innovation Norway.”
Vivian Lunde, Senior Advisor, Innovation Norway
The program will have leading experts from across the global cluster landscape join us as guest speakers, such as Lucia Seel, the General Manager/Owner of Lucia Seel International Consulting GmbH where she focuses on development and management of EU projects, support for international cooperation in the field of innovation and clustering, training and international networking and communication.
The program starts November 4th, 2019 and consists of 4 webinars over a duration of 6 weeks. LIMITED SEATS: https://lnkd.in/dDd33BC
Please find more details here.