Call for Applications: Nanotech Cluster/SME Mission
The EU-Japan Centre is calling for applications for the next matchmaking mission to Japan targeting the nanotech sector(s), organised alongside the International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference in Tokyo.
Mission dates: 28 - 31 January 2020 - Application deadline: 17 October 2019
This mission will enable participants to:
- display their technology at one of Japan’s leading trade shows
- meet potential business partners
- create new business opportunities
- develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
- attend match-making events
- increase their innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME)
- prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest (as a cluster)
The programme targets participants from SMEs and clusters from the EU or COSME partnering countries, active in sectors covered by the trade fair i.e. Nano Materials, Nano Evaluation & Measurement and Nano Fabrication Technology.
Participation is free for SMEs and clusters registered on the European Cluster Collaboration platform. Detailed information and registration form are available here.