AGORADA - WATIFY Matchmaking Event on Internet of Things
Monday, 15th of May, Brussels, Belgium
The Watify initiative is an awareness-raising campaign, funded by the European Commission, to stimulate the technological transformation of Europe’s industry. Watify is organising an inter-regional matchmaking event on Internet of Things in Brussels, in cooperation with EURADA, SEIMED, Impulse.Brussels and Emilia Romagna – Brussels representation office and the Enterprise Europe Network.
The objective of the matchmaking event is to facilitate inter-regional / cross-border cooperation between regional public and private sector actors in the development of joint initiatives /partnerships or joint demonstration projects in Internet of Things – matching S3 priorities and exploiting identified synergies and complementary resources and strengths. Inter-regional or cross-border cooperation can help to exploit complementarities/synergies (i.e. different value chain positions, technologies, etc.), pool resources and infrastructures across Europe, address non-technological issues (e.g. standards), engage in large-scale demonstration, and enlarge the potential user-base.
- Benefit from personalised and pre-arranged bilateral meetings
- Connect with technological/research/financing/commercial partners
- Learn about sources of funding for projects
- Initiate cross-border contacts, and explore potential opportunities for cooperation in targeted focus areas
- Work towards the exploitation of synergies in cross-border value chains
- Get informed on the opportunities and challenges of related to the Internet of Things
- Get an opportunity to pitch projects or initiatives in Internet of Things
- Get to know interesting projects or initiatives in Internet of Things
Please find more details on the event, participants, agenda and registration here.