2019 Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Transport call for proposals
Deadline: 24 April 2019 at 17:00:00 Brussels time
The 2019 CEF Transport Call for Proposals was published on 5 December 2018 and was opened for applications on 8 January 2019. The call makes €100 million of funding available for projects of common interest in the transport sector.
The call supports the timely and efficient completion of a number of TEN-T projects in their entirety or in significant parts, together with the realisation of a robust and resource efficient European transport system. The Actions which will be supported by this call will contribute directly to the achievement of important transport policy objectives, such as:
- a better interconnection of national transport networks
- facilitating the functioning of the internal market
- savings in terms of the environmental effects of transport, in particular contributing to addressing climate change.
The call is open for proposals addressing the following priorities:
• Projects on the TEN-T Comprehensive Network - Indicative available funding: €65 million
• Reduction of Rail Freight Noise - Indicative available funding: €35 million
Please find more information on the eligibility criteria, the call documentation here.
The call was published on the European Commission website here https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-transport/apply-funding/2019-cef-transport-call-proposals, (c) European Union, 1995-2018