Mission, vision and objectives
he University aims to ensure the quality of the teaching activity at national and international standards through:
- improving the curricula, analytical programs and the teaching and evaluation methods;
- improving the education based on transferable study credits, to ensure for student the possibility of transferring from one study program to another and the international recognition of diplomas granted by the University;
- developing and diversifying the concerns related to digitalizing the didactic-formative process;
- discovering, stimulating and enhancing the student's abilities, paying special attention to individual values.
The development of advanced, fundamental and applied research is done through:
- increasing the human potential and material resources for the research centers;
- stimulating the participation of research groups in national and international competitions, for financial support and ensuring the visibility of fundamental and applied research;
- developing, certifying and diversifying of research centers;
- developing international scientific cooperation by stimulating participation in international research, development and innovation programs.
Securing the quality management of the didactic research and administrative activity through the Quality Council which is managed by the Rector. The Council acts through the Department of Internal Evaluation and Quality Assurance, composed of the Quality Commission, the Internal Assessment and Quality Assurance Department, the Council elaborates and implements the standard procedures for quality assurance at university level.
Knowing the global, Romanian and European realities and tendencies in higher education, with the participation of the members of the university community in the development of programs, research, innovation, and scientific events.
The continuous development of the computer system, connected to national and international networks, which will ensure the success of integration requirements in the information society.
The continuous development of library information and the entire information base of the University and its connection to representative sources of information at national and international levels.
Supporting the objectives of the University Sports Club.