Conversion of Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilator into Invasive Mechanical Ventilation
Already tested and validated, this solution allows the addaptation of non-invasive ventilators into Invasive Mechanical Ventilation.
Using equipment already available on the market and hospitals, on crisis scenarios such as Covid-19 pandemic context, this solution increment immediately the invasive mechanical ventilation capacity available at hospitals worldwide, at a very low cost.
- Results were submitted on European Journal of Anaesthesiology, peer-reviewed and accepted for publication.
- Formal Request Submitted to Infarmed (Portuguese National Authority of Medicines and Health Products, I.P.), formally subscripted by 180 doctors (in Portuguese).
- Get paper published.
- Spread this information to hospitals and countries where there is a shortage of invasive ventilators.
- Get Infarmed Request approved.
- Paulo-Roberto C Ferreira, anesthesiologist; Pauloroberto.xpta [at] gmail.com; +351 967 546 707
- Duarte Almeida, Process Development Engineer. Duarte.almeida [at] pt.bosch.com; +351 912 631 024