Endesa creates a fund of 25 million to figth COVID19
Endesa has announced the creation of a fund of 25 million and the activation of a plan to provide material, services, equipment and infrastructure in the fight against COVID-19.
In a first phase, the Action Plan is aimed at immediate and most urgent aid, around 3 axes:
1. Donation of materials and services. Endesa will make available to this plan its logistical and purchasing capacity, both nationally and internationally, as well as qualified personnel and the necessary means for the provision of:
- Protective equipment for health or public service personnel (gowns, masks and other Personal Protective Equipment –EPIs-).
- Instruments to assist hospitalized patients (respirators, tests, drugs, etc.)
2. Special conditions of energy supply to Residences / Hospitals / Medicalized Hotels. Endesa makes its capacity as an energy provider for sanitary facilities available to the public service.
- Equipment and personnel to guarantee the electrical supply in field hospitals and medicalized hotels (generators, increased power, resolution of faults, etc.).
- Free supply during the state of alarm to the medicalized hotels that are clients of Endesa.
3. Financial donations to institutions, agencies and health centers that help cover basic needs of special gravity previously identified.