Concrete actions and results from Clusters activities during the COVID19 crisis (29/04/20)
This session was dedicated to show some of the concrete actions taken by Clusters and their ecosystem during the first weeks in the fight against COVID19.
The folowing references were presented:
- Cluster MAV, Dolors Pla
- Safecluster, Laura Carel
- Silicon Saxony, Frank Bösenberg
- Bulgaria Furniture Cluster, Teodora Jilkova
- TOOLAS cluster, Rasa Gofman
- Union of Slovak Clusters, Daniel Acs
- Imago Mol, Daniel Cosnita
- Council of European BioRegions, Anaïs le Corvec
Slides:Cluster MAV - Network mapping.pdf Silicon Saxony - Frank Bösenberg.pdf Bulgaria Furniture Cluster COVID19 activities.pdf TOOLAS cluster - Lithuanian clusters COVID 19.pdf Union of Slovak Clusters COVID19 actions.pdf IMAGO MOL responses to COVID 19 outbreak.pdf
Do you have comments or references from your experience? Share them with us!