One-on-one matchmaking meetings, pitching opportunities and inspirational plenary sessions focused on joint projects, collaboration opportunities and new strategic partnerships.
The European Commission continues to facilitate cooperation between actors for the reinforcement of supply chains in the context of the geopolitical situation and the COVID pandemic.
With this aim, the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) organised a matchmaking event in partnership with the Lithuanian Ministry of the Economy and Innovation, European Cluster Collaboration Platform, Agri-food Lithuania DIH, the Lithuanian Food Exporters Association, and the European Clusters Alliance (ECA). Logistical support was provided by the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) and the Lithuanian European Enterprise Network.
The event took place virtually (through B2Match) and physically in PACAI Hotel (Didžioji g. 7, Vilnius 01128, Lithuania) on Wednesday 27th of April 2022.
It was held as one of the events of the “Clusters Meet Regions” series, in order to strengthen connections and promote cooperation among clusters, businesses, researchers, financial providers and other related organisations and institutions which can contribute to the resilience of the EU industrial ecosystems.
The event was targeted principally to those industrial ecosystems representing a priority for the Baltic Region and namely:
- Chemicals (mainly plastics)
- Engineering (mainly lasers and photonics)
- Health technologies (mainly biotechnologies)
- Industrial Information and Communication Technologies
- Wood (incl. furniture)
- Explore trade, investment, and partnering opportunities to initiate and deepen cluster collaboration among European cluster organisations, SMEs, Regional Development Agencies, and other organisations.
- Create links between Europe's value chains, clusters, and ecosystems; and
- Encourage participants' discussion and networking, which would eventually lead to the establishment and signing of Letters of Interest, Memorandums of Understanding, and other forms of collaboration agreements.
Prior to the event, the ECCP organised a Preparatory webinar to present the policy issues that were discussed at the main event (more information here). A Technical live webinar was held on Thursday 21st April 2022, 10:00 CET, to obtain guidance on how to successfully use the platform.
If you would like to receive the presentations from this Vilnius event, or have any questions about this event or on future matchmaking events, please contact the ECCP team at eumatchmaking [at] clustercollaboration.eu.
For the purposes of the matchmaking event, your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2018/1725 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data.