The European Commission will organise the EU-Singapore Matchmaking Event 2022 in the context of the Industrial Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC (ITAP) which will be held on 18-20 October 2022.
The EU-Singapore Matchmaking Event itself will take place on-site in Singapore on 19 October 2022.
The European Commission and Enterprise Singapore (EnterpriseSG) will jointly organize the event, with the support of the EU Delegation to Singapore and the Singapore Ministry of Trade and Industry and facilitated by the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) and the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN).
Cluster organisations and SMEs from the European Union (EU), non-EU COSME countries, and Singapore will participate in the event. It will provide a unique opportunity to promote Cluster to Cluster (C2C), Cluster to Business (C2B) and Business to Business (B2B) exchanges between the participants.
The agenda is available here.
The overall objective of the event is to promote information exchange and networking opportunities for European cluster organisations and their members with counterparts from Singapore. The objectives for the participants include:
- Strengthening EU-Singapore cluster cooperation for the benefit of their members, including through a seminar, a cluster matchmaking event, and visits;
- Identifying potential areas of common interest for cooperation and synergies, in terms of the sectoral, value chain, and market focus of their SMEs and other companies;
- Through clusters, improving EU-Singapore industry and academia-industry collaboration in research, development, and innovation. For its members, the clusters will identify possible areas of RDI collaboration (academia, research organisations, industries...).
Call for Expression of Interest
Calls for Expression of Interest targeting cluster organisations and SMEs from the EU and non-EU COSME countries who wish to participate, are now closed.
- Preparatory webinar – an opportunity to receive guidance on how to participate successfully in the planned event and acquaint future participants with the theme and business environment.
- Technical Webinar – a webinar to help future participants with the practical aspects of the event.
- Participation at the Industrial Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC (ITAP) event (free of charge)
- Seminar on knowledge exchange to foster EU-Singapore cooperation
- Matchmaking meetings between cluster organisations and SMEs from EU (and COSME) countries and Singapore
- Local visits
- Debriefing session to collect feedback from cluster participants.
The EU – Singapore Matchmaking Event will take place on-site in Singapore. Participants will be responsible for scheduling their own meetings through the B2Match Platform. Selected European cluster organisations will receive financial support for travel from the European Commission.
- Consumer Goods Manufacturing
- Electrical & Electronics
- Food & Beverage
- Infrastructure & Facilities
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Urban Solutions