The European Cluster Conference is all about collaboration: bringing together stakeholders, policymakers, cluster managers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to build connections and ignite new ideas for investments.
The European Cluster Conference is a bi-yearly event. Since 2008, it focuses on a different theme enabling participants to discuss different priorities.
Register now for the European Cluster Conference 2022
The Czech Ministry for Industry and Trade under the Czech Presidency of the Council of the EU and the European Commission are pleased to announce the organisation of the 8th edition of the European Cluster Conference on 26 and 27 September 2022 in Prague. Organised with the support of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform, this event is a unique opportunity as it brings together cluster policy makers, cluster managers, practitioners and other stakeholders.
After a fully virtual edition in 2020, this year edition is the opportunity for the cluster community to meet again physically in Prague. Do not miss this opportunity to reconnect with your peers and get to know new clusters or cluster managers in person.
More information and programme are available on the European Cluster Conference's website: www.europeanclusterconference.eu.
The last edition of the conference focused on the green and digital transitions and a more resilient Europe. Find out more about the past editions of the European Cluster Conference.
- European Cluster Conference 2020, 10-11 November 2020, Virtual event. Read the discussion paper
- European Cluster Conference 2019, 14-16 May 2019, Bucharest, Romania.
- European Cluster Conference 2016, 30 November-2 December 2016, Brussels, Belgium.
- European Cluster Conference 2014, 20-21 October 2014, Brussels, Belgium.
- European Cluster Conference 2012, 18-20 April 2012, Vienna, Austria.
- European Cluster Conference 2010, 29 September-1 October, Brussels, Belgium.
- European Cluster Conference 2008, 22-23 January 2008, Stockholm, Sweden.