The European Cluster Conference is all about collaboration: bringing together stakeholders, policymakers, cluster managers, researchers, entrepreneurs and the public to build connections and ignite new ideas for investments.
The European Cluster Conference is a bi-yearly event. Since 2008, it focuses on a different theme enabling participants to discuss different priorities.
European Cluster Conference 2022
The Czech Ministry for Industry and Trade under the Czech Presidency of the Council of the EU and the European Commission organized the 8th edition of the European Cluster Conference on 26 and 27 September 2022 in Prague. With the support of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform, this event was a unique opportunity as it brought together cluster policymakers, cluster managers, practitioners and other stakeholders.
After a fully virtual edition in 2020, the 2022 edition was the opportunity for the cluster community to meet again physically in Prague.
Read more about The European Cluster Conference 2022 >>
Meeting of the European Cluster Associations and Networks. This meeting gathered, for the first time, 70+ representatives from European cluster associations and networks, and organisations across Europe to exchange experiences and collect ideas on how EU cluster initiatives can best support the EU actions toward a more green, more digital and more resilient economy. This event took place on 26 September (9:00 to 13:00 CEST).
Forum of the European Cluster Partnerships and Euroclusters. This Forum gathered 100+ representatives from European clusters, namely those who have been awarded grants by the EU programmes supporting European Cluster Partnerships as well as Euroclusters and those interested in the participation and collaboration with the existing European Cluster Partnerships and future Euroclusters in order to consolidate their work and enhance access to resources. This event took place on 27 September (14:00 to 17:00 CEST).
ECCP matchmaking event. This matchmaking event offered a dedicated framework to find potential business partners at all stages of the supply chain. The event took place physically on 26 September 2022, (9:00 to 13:00 CEST). Almost 200 participants met in a dedicated room at the conference venue.
The last edition of the conference focused on the green and digital transitions and a more resilient Europe. Find out more about the past editions of the European Cluster Conference.
- European Cluster Conference 2022, 26 - 27 October 2022, Prague, the Czech Republic.
- European Cluster Conference 2020, 10-11 November 2020, Virtual event. Read the discussion paper
- European Cluster Conference 2019, 14-16 May 2019, Bucharest, Romania.
- European Cluster Conference 2016, 30 November-2 December 2016, Brussels, Belgium.
- European Cluster Conference 2014, 20-21 October 2014, Brussels, Belgium.
- European Cluster Conference 2012, 18-20 April 2012, Vienna, Austria.
- European Cluster Conference 2010, 29 September-1 October, Brussels, Belgium.
- European Cluster Conference 2008, 22-23 January 2008, Stockholm, Sweden.