In March 2014, Chinese President Xi Jinping paid his landmark visit to the EU headquarters and called for building partnership with European countries, and the One Belt & One Road initiative has turned Chinese national diplomatic and development strategy. People's Government of Sichuan Province of west China has launched a province-wide programme to encourage and facilitate enterprises in the Province to go abroad and seek for partnerships with European and other foreign countries.
Supported by Dragon-STAR Plus and Fondation Sophia-Antipolis, following successful company missions to Europe in 2014 and 2015, EU Project Innovation Centre (Chengdu), the Enterprise Europe Network West and North China will lead a large Chinese Delegation of around 100 people from 80 enterprises on a trade mission to Europe from July 4 to 13, 2016. The delegation will visit France, Germany and Great Britain to meet potential partners and look for cooperation opportunities in the terms of technology, investment and trade.
Highly relevant European hosts will guarantee a success of the brokerage events among the European community. At Sophia-Antipolis, Fondation Sophia Antipolis unites with EEN France Méditerranée, and together organizes the brokerage event and visit to the cluster. In Stuttgart, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum as a partner of the EU-funded project Dragon-STAR Plus will be the main organiser. Dragon-STAR Plus aims at supporting the European-Chinese collaboration in science and technology in EU-Chinese joint priority areas. In London, the Farnborough International Limited helps arrange the events of the Chinese mission during the Farnborough International Airshow, and works with EEN partners in the UK to organize the brokerage events.
- Sophia-Antipolis, France (July 5): ICT, Bio-technology, Renewable Energy, Energy-saving & Environment, Agriculture
- Stuttgart, Germany (July 8): ICT, Advanced Manufacturing, Industry 4.0
- London, UK (July 12): Aviation, Environment, Bio-technology, ICT, Manufacturing
Why to participate?
This is the event offering a unique chance to engage on strategic level with major industries from West China
- The event of real scale bringing together the companies and clusters in EU
- The event focused on the future of smart city and green industry in lucrative China market
- The industry’s high level event designed around networking and learning
- The gateway for your successful business in West China
- The event strongly supported by Chinese government on central and regional levels
Brokerage Event is an ideal opportunity to find international partners for technology transfer, business co-operation and collaborative research, in pre-arranged 30-minute meetings in one location. You simply need to Register, present yourself, your company, your technology online and select partners of interest to you in advance of the event. For further details go to “How it Works”.
Find more information at: https://www.b2match.eu/west-china-delegation-2016