Watify matchmaking event on ICT applications in Tourism and Cultural Industries
The Watify initiative is an awareness-raising campaign, funded by the European Commission, to stimulate the technological transformation of Europe’s industry. Watify is organising a matchmaking event on ICT applications in Tourism and Cultural Industries, in cooperation with the Portugal Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The objective of the matchmaking event is to facilitate inter-regional / cross-border cooperation between regional public and private sector actors in the development of joint initiatives /partnerships or joint demonstration projects in ICT and Tourism and Cultural industries – matching S3 priorities and exploiting identified synergies and complementary resources and strengths. Inter-regional or cross-border cooperation can help to exploit complementarities/synergies (i.e. different value chain positions, technologies, etc.), pool resources and infrastructures across Europe, address non-technological issues (e.g. standards) and enlarge the potential user-base.
- Benefit from personalised and pre-arranged bilateral meetings
- Connect with new technological/research/financing/commercial partners
- Get informed on the opportunities and challenges of ICTs in Tourism and Cultural industries
- Get an opportunity to pitch projects or initiatives in ICT and tourism / culture
- Learn about regional competencies and complementarities
- Initiate cross-border contacts, and explore potential opportunities for cooperation
- Work towards the exploitation of synergies in cross-border value chains
Please find more details on the event, participants, agenda and registration here.
Content available soon