On the 6th and 7th of May 2015, the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) organised a thematic matchmaking event with the aim of promoting business partnerships between industry, science and food professionals in EUROMED countries  that are active in the agro-food manufacturing value-chain.
This event offered a chance for European Clusters to develop collaborations with other participating clusters from Europe and the Mediterranean region; thus, creating greater possibilities for your SMEs to grow through opportunities such as access to new markets or to new products and services.
This call for expression of interest was launched to identify a European delegation composed of 30-35 representatives from cluster organisations willing and committed to participate, in the following areas:
· Food and drink manufacturing (machines and technologies for production, automation, monitoring systems, etc.)
· Innovative and high quality food products (functional ingredients and food, nutraceuticals, specialty and fine food, etc.)
· Safety and quality control
· Food traceability
· Food conservation and shelf life
· Packaging materials and design
· Food chain management
· Logistics and retail
· Protected Denomination of Origin (PDO)
· Protected Geographic Indication (PGI)
If you have questions regarding the event please contact:
· Mr. Mark Spinoglio ([email protected]); or
· Ms. Noelia Dosil ([email protected]).
For more information, see the news article on the event.