EU – South MED Cluster Matchmaking Event & #TechDays
Virtual Seminar and Matchmaking Event
Call for Expressions of Interest
Deadline: 21 September 2020
The European Commission is pleased to invite you to apply to the EU – South MED Cluster Matchmaking Event & #TechDays. This virtual event will be jointly organised by the EU-funded European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) and THE NEXT SOCIETY.
The EU-South MED Cluster Matchmaking Event & #Techdays will represent a unique opportunity:
- To initiate and to strengthen cluster cooperation between European cluster organisations with counterparts from South MED countries and their members, especially SMEs, by exploring trade, investment and partnering opportunities related to the specific sectors outlined below; and
- To promote discussions and networking between participants, which would ultimately result in the development and signing of Letters of Interest, Memorandum of Understanding, and other types of partnership agreements.
The event will take place in the context of the 7th EU-Africa Business Forum , which will be a major event bringing together European and African business leaders and policy makers to foster business cooperation between the two continents. The flyer of the 7th EU-Africa Business Forum can be found in the attachments below.
The Call for Expression of Interest is launched to identify Cluster Organisations and Network Organisations from EU (and non-EU COSME) countries who wish to participate in the EU – South MED Cluster Matchmaking Event & #TechDays, and whose SME members are interested in developing business collaborations with South-MED organisations. The participants’ activities should be related to the following focus areas:
- Agriculture and Food Industry
- Creative Industries and Tourism
- Digital Solutions
- Sustainable Energy and Greentech
- Transport and Mobility
Please download the Call for Expression of Interest and the Cluster Questionnaire below, and follow the indicated guidelines for application within the Call for Expression of Interest.
Expressions of interest to participate in this event must be submitted electronically by September 21st 2020 (23.59h CEST) to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please contact Daniela Coutinho and Igor Kosic at [email protected]
Content available soon