Finding new export channels is critical for any business but especially now during the Covid-19 crisis. Japan offers EU companies a real opportunity to find new sales. Japan may be affected as much as many markets, but the lock down has not been as severe and economic functions continue. Japanese consumers also have much, much higher savings levels than many markets so, even in downturn, have more spending capacity – this is why Japan has remained one of the top five consumer economies in the last 20 years on a per capita basis. The leather and footwear markets are stable and Japanese demand for great design, quality and function from EU firms remains strong. In this webinar, we will cover Market Size and Trends, Market Structure and Key Players, and How and who to sell to.
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to find new export markets on Japan's leather and footwear market.
Registration deadline: 25/05/2020
In 40 minutes from your desk, discover how to:
- Work out the potential market size for your brand In Japan
- Prepare your brand, product and packaging for Japan
- Identify how the market is structured and where your brand fits into this
- Research the key competitors in the market
- Work out the best potential customer targets from the lists we provide
- Establish the best market entry model that suits your business and brand
- Get started now to sell to or sell more to Japan
- Expert’s presentation
- Q&A Session
Speaker: Michael Causton (JapanConsuming)
Moderator: Gwenael Beauvais - Business Support Coordinator, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office
How to register:
- If you are already a member, please log in and then go to the webinar links to register to one or more webinars.
- If you are not yet a member, you will first have to register as a member via: https://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register and then when your registration request is confirmed, please log in and go to the following link to register to the webinar.Costs: Free
Should you be interested in attending this webinar, feel free to click on the following link: https://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/events
More information and the registration link are available here. © Copyright EU-Japan Centre 2020