Import trade concessions are contained in the EPA for EU exporters of leather and footwear products to Japan. As a result, these EU products have since the entry into force of the Agreement an important competitive advantage on the Japanese markets.
This webinar is part of a series of webinars by the EU-Japan EPA Helpdesk. Each webinar will address a different topic or sector and will look at the changes the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement will make and the opportunities it will create. Each webinar will be accompanied by a informational materials. For more information on the EPA Helpdesk please click here.
The webinar is targeted to EU companies seeking to export leather and footwear products to Japan by taking advantage of the trade preferences offered by the EPA.
Registration deadline: Monday, 09 March 2020
Topics covered during this webinar:
- Different types of concessions
- Market access opportunities.
- Preliminary information on related Rules of Origin
- Sources of information
Speaker: Yvan Van Eesbeek, Consultant on International Trade Agreements
Moderator: Gwenael Beauvais - Business Support Coordinator, EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation
Organiser: EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation - Brussels Office
How to register:
- If you are already a member, please log in and then go to the webinar links to register to one or more webinars.
- If you are not yet a member, you will first have to register as a member via: https://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/user/register and then when your registration request is confirmed, please log in and go to the following links to register to the webinars.Costs: Free
Should you be interested in attending this webinar, feel free to click on the following link: https://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu/events