Clean Technologies business mission to CHINA
EU Gateway | Business Avenues Programme is organising a business mission to China in the sector of Clean Technologies this coming March. EU Gateway | Business Avenues is an exclusive initiative supported by the European Union. Driven by business opportunities, the programme accelerates high potential European companies in Asian markets through sector-focused business missions organised in key markets.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues takes selected European companies to Beijing, China from 20-24 March 2017 for a business mission in Clean Technologies. As part of the services provided, all participant companies will be featured in a comprehensive promotional campaign run in China.
During this business mission week, participants will have:
- Privileged access to focused business opportunities
- Opportunity to showcase European products and technologies to a targeted audience of potential business partners
- Readily available market intelligence
- Low entry costs
- Internationalisation coaching and support on doing business in China
- Business support during and after the mission to facilitate the deal
Applications are now open for business mission in Clean Technologies:
- When: 20 – 24 March 2017
- Where: Beijing, China
Find out more & submit your application:
Deadline: 2 December 2016
Content available soon