On the 20th & 21st February 2020, the city of Varna, Bulgaria will host the 1st edition the Conference World Summit, focused on the countries of the Black Sea & Balkans region. The event is set to share knowledge, experience, good practices and mostly to be a platform to discover the region of the Black Sea & Balkans and to connect different international players, creating new plannings and opportunities.
By organising the BS&B Conference World Summit, the importance of the meetings & events and the preconditions they create for directly establishing valuable contacts with local and foreign partners, expanding the markets for local companies and increasing their efficiency, is emphasized.
The BS&B Conference World Summit 2020 is a B2B event targeting and connecting 3 main target groups:
- Public sector - local and international - Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Transport, Regional Development Agencies, CVBs, Tourism Boards and Municipalities
- Industry and branch associations, NGOs, clusters andcorporate companies from different sectors.
- Private sector – local and international - Professional Conference Organizers (PCOs), DMCs, Venues, Business Hotels, Independent Event Managers, Marketing and Advertising Agencies and others.
Through the Black Sea & Balkans Conference World Summit 2020, the organizers aim to CONNECT the region, to build bridges and create new ideas for cross-border tourism and MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events) projects. It is also an excellent opportunity for the countries and cities and overall business society to showcase their strategic vision for the development of their priority sectors – tourism, energy, culture, IT, automotive and creative industries. During the event, discussions will focus on identifying the touching points within the range of:
Among the topics:
1.Shared Values promoted by destinations
2.The World of Meetings
- Memorable Events
- Bespoke Venues
- Digital minds & technology for events
- Growing the next generation of MICE experts
- Talent attraction & brand identity
4. Top MICE Recipes
- The perfect ingredients for successful destination marketing strategy
- The perfect ingredients for successful marketing campaign for event
Globally renowned meetings experts, representatives from the public sector, national and international associations, corporates and academia will be discussing:
- Industrial Policies & Strategies
- Ten Building blocks for managing successful meetings & destination strategy
- The future of the meeting industry
- Creating Collaboration models for theREGION (a dynamic discussion between the regional and national CVBs and Tourism boards – building the future together)
- The Voice of Key regional industries( ICT, Automotive, Medicine, Creative, Telecom..and more)
Geographical scope of the event:Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, Moldova, Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
Organising alliance: Consulting Cluster Veritas Ltd, Agenda Ltd in a partnership of Bulgarian Small and Medium Size Enterprises Promotional Agency (BSMEPA).
Registration is available through the official conference website here.
For more information about the Summit, participation options and speakers’ opportunities, please contact the organising team on contact [at] cwsummit.com.