Don’t miss your chance to showcase your technologies and meet potential Japanese business partners in the Biotech sector!
On 10-13 October, the Biotech Cluster/SME mission will be organised on the fringes of “BioJapan” Expo in Yokohama.
The 4-day mission gives EU clusters and SMEs a unique opportunity to exhibit at the “BioJapan” Expo in Pacifico Yokohama, identify relevant key contacts, benefit from face-to-face meetings and gain market knowledge about the Biotech industry in Japan.
- The programme targets participants from EU clusters and their SME members active in the following sectors:
- Drug and Drug Discovery (Small-Molecule Drug, Biologics, Vaccine etc.)
- Drug Discovery Support and Contract Services (Drug Synthesis Services, Analysis Contract Services and Chemical Compound Libraries and Screening etc.)
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- Functional Food, additives, enzymes
- Medical Treatment, Diagnosis and Medical Devices and Equipment
- Research Devices, Bioinformatics and Bio imaging etc.
For the full list of targeted business sectors, please click here.
In addition, a partnering event will be organised one day before the fair: the “Business Meeting with European Life Sciences Industries “. The event organised by Senri-Life Science Foundation will take place in Osaka on Tuesday, 10 October 2017. Pre-arranged B-2-B meetings with companies from Kansai regions will be organised in collaboration with Osaka Bio Headquarters. More information about the partnering event is available here.
Special support for EU clusters and SMEs: no fees will be charged for the mission; participants from SMEs and clusters can apply for a grant of EUR 600 to partially cover their living expenses during the mission.
For more information and to apply for the 4-day Biotech Cluster/SME mission, please go to http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/biotech-cluster-sme-mission. Deadline to apply is Thursday, 31 May 2017.
If you have further questions about the mission or application procedure, please contact Diane Lula: d.lula [at] eu-japan.eu