|Organisation name||Function||Country||Website link||ECCP link||Is Cluster Organisation ?|
Agentia pentru Dezvoltare Regionala Nord-Est
Zespół Szkół Drzewnych i Leśnych w Garbatce-Letnisko
Universitatea Transilvania Brașov.
AMUEBLA | Agrupación Empresarial Innovadora de Fabricantes de Muebles y Afines de la Región de Murcia
The greening of economies is causing unprecedented shifts in skills requirements. These changes include shifts in the ways in which jobs are performed, the emergence of new skilled occupations and the greening of existing jobs.
Achieving a green economy requires much more integration of skills and employment development policies into a green economic agenda.
The TABLE project intends to deliver a completely innovative training system based on micro-learning opportunities to i-VET teachers in the furniture and wood sector.
The idea behind the project is to give teachers new knowledge about environmental sustainability and reduction of the consumption of natural resources to increase the engagement of students into VET programmes related to furniture.
The project will work to achieve three main goals:
- Improve the environmental sustainability through education: TABLE wants to green the furniture and wood sector from the production to the consumption phase by supporting teachers in I-VET school to apply sustainability principles into their courses.
- Ensure a quality culture in VET programmes: TABLE wants to develop approaches which reflect the provider’s circumstances and self-assessment, as well as support staff training in relation to quality assurance by using data and feedback to improve VET and guaranteeing the involvement of external and internal stakeholders.
- Enhance access to VET training and qualifications for all: TABLE wants to equip teachers and trainers with a new approach to the subject based on sustainability, making VET careers more attractive in collaboration with NGOs working for the reduction of consumption of natural resources and SMEs in the furniture sector, which can provide insights about the sustainability trends in the market of reference.
1. Educational tips: learning snacks for i-VET teachers in the furniture and wood sector:
The project will deliver high quality material for the I-VET teachers as it’s strictly important nowadays to investing in sustainable practices for the preservation of natural resources and waste management starting from school education. The training course is also innovative as it facing sustainability challenging also matching the needs of the SMEs that needs to adapt to new ways of manufacturing and logistic to comply with the European rules.
The I-VET teachers will have the chance to learn anytime, anywhere and according to their learning methodology. Furthermore, the online learning environment will leave the chances to teachers to interchange their knowledge and upload scenario-based material to implement in class with their students.
2. Guidelines for the proper implementation of the Education for Sustainable Development into VET course in the field of furniture and wood:
TABLE wants to support I-VET teachers and professional training providers with the proper pedagogical guidelines to implement and deliver the online learning environment and learning material with an innovative and participative approach. Within the guidelines also best practices will be collected in order to support teachers to implement sustainability into their courses.