|Organisation name||Function||Country||Website link||ECCP link||Is Cluster Organisation ?|
Latvian IT Cluster
The STARTUP3 project builds and facilitates an open and collaborative ecosystem for high impact deep-tech startups and corporates and acts as a cross-border/sectoral market-maker.
STARTUP3 business and growth programme aims to build an ecosystem where scaleups, SMEs, deep-tech ventures, will be given an opportunity to bring their innovative project into an industry. The target audience will be guided by experts from digital clusters and Digital Innovation Hubs who will support them and connect them with big players, as well as select the most promising ones.
In the frame of the STARTUP3 project will be organised several kinds of events, such as deep tech Ecosytem Discovery Missions, Innovation Challenges, and "Cluster Corporate Assemblies" (pitch sessions).
So many opportunities for the European deeptech ecosytems to learn from one another, share good practices, and generate cross-border and cross-sectoral collaborations towards innovation!
In practice, the STARTUP3 Open Call has been launched on the 20th of February and will last for 2 months. Out of all applicants, the best 25 will be selected to continue their further acceleration programme. The interesting fact in the whole process is that in this case, the applicants will be, at the same time, evaluators. They will have an opportunity to evaluate their colleagues from Europe on the basis of three criteria. Each applicant’s ranking also depends on the ratings they give to the other applicants. Further acceleration continues through 3 phases in which after the first phase the 10 best potentials will be selected, and after the second phase, 5 best ideas/projects will have the opportunity to integrate their product into the corporations involved in the project.
- 16th – 17th January 2020, Serbia – Kick-Off Meeting
- 20th February 2020 – Launch of STARTUP3 Open Call
- 27th March 2020 – Ecosystem Discovery Mission, (by SCS Cluster) WEBINAR
- 20th April 2020 – Closing of STARTUP3 Open Call : 250 applications from 36 countries. Back to the stats
- 23th April to 22 May 2020 – Applicants selection phase: peer-to-peer evaluations
- 16th June 2020 – Ecosystem Discovery Mission Latvia & Baltics (by LITC Cluster) Throwback
- 17th June 2020 – Selection of the 25 winners
- June - September 2020 – Acceleration programme: Phase 1- Best potential funnel
- 16-18th September 2020 – Event: Pitch Stop #1
- 30th September 2020 – Selection of the Top 10 innovators
- 12th November 2020 – Ecosystem Discovery Mission Slovenia + Innovation Challenge (by ITC Cluster) Throwback
- October 2020 - March 2021 – Acceleration programme: Phase 2- Ideation2Product