Expected impact entails :
- Award of 4 Cluster Management Excellence labels further to benchmarking i.e. Bronze (ABT), Silver (BIOWIN, KLSK) and Gold renewal (BioM)
- 8 cluster managers trained to improve their management skills
- 4 transnational missions organized to foster C2C peer-learning and SME business, innovation and growth
- 52 short-term exchanges achieved via the ClusterXchange scheme, of which 50% (26) entail SMEs, 25% (13) participants outside the consortium and 7% (4) cluster staff for C2C learning
- 4 individual cluster and 1 partnership strategic plans revisited and designed respectively
- wide dissemination of outputs namely short-term exchange success stories to value the ClusterXchange scheme for spill-over effect.