Summary and objectives
1. Implement joint international activities for the direct benefit of the clusters' members, by targeting 4 countries of great potential in terms of business (supply/demand) and technological opportunities.
2. Develop operational cooperation and ensure long term impact of international activities.
3. Foster cross-border and cross-sectoral cooperation.
European Cluster Consortia 2012
Partnership other activities
The organization of an official trip include:
- Coaching to participant companies.
- Contacts with international partners in order to organize joint activities: visits, B2B meetings
- preparation of cooperation agreements between the partnership and international business and/or research intermediaries in the target country.
The official trips will contain the following activities:
- B2B, RTD and C2C meetings.
- Visits of key research infraestructures.
- Matchmaking events.
- Meetings with the press.
- Visit to a trade fair.
Participation at international exhibitions with a joint booth:
- ITMA -- International Textile Machinery Exhibition -- from 20th to 26th June 2019
- TITAS-- Tapei Innovative Textile Application Show -- In October