ESCP-4i First generation achievements
The first generation of 15 co-funded and 10 voluntary European Strategic Cluster Partnerships for Going International (ESCP-4i) involving about 150 cluster organisations across 23 European countries have developed and implemented joint strategies to support SME internationalisation towards third countries (2016-2017).
The overall achievements prove the success of these partnerships: over a 24 months period,
- 2000 European Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) have been involved in activities targeting international third-markets generating 85 concrete business cooperation cases with international partners
- 370 Cluster-to-Cluster events and
- 3010 Business-to-Business events have been conducted,
- whilst 39 Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) and
- 45 collaboration projects implemented between EU clusters and international peer organisations
Each ESCP-4i developed a series of joint actions for their members (i.e. business missions, cooperation agreements, gateway services, export consortia, etc.) strengthening European SMEs access to specific third markets and putting in motion a long-term cooperation agenda with strategic partners in third countries.
Number of events and meetings attended and organised with support by this action: