Zinnae, the Cluster for the efficient use of water, works to offer solutions to water security challenges in order to build a sustainable and resilient future, working under the principles of the circular economy and intelligent society.
Our strategy is based on the following axis:
- Working in four priority areas: Innovation; Business development; Public policies; Branding and leadership.
- Improving the competitiveness of Aragonese entities, being the engine of green job creation.
- Providing ideas and launching innovative projects to improve water cycle infrastructure; digital technologies for water services management; and the improvement of water resources governance.
ZINNAE Strategic Plan determines a four-year framework for the Cluster’s activities. ZINNAE Strategic Plan 2018 – 2021 is based on the following elements:
- ZINNAE’s Target groups: Business (Large, SME); RTD Centers; Public administrations; Consumers.
- Topics: Resilient Water infrastructures; Digital technology; Adaptative management and governance.
- Scope: Urban areas, Industry, Rural environment and water ecosystems.
Established - 22 April 2010
Staff in the management team - 1-5
1Number of start-ups among SME's
4Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
2Number of civil society members
4Other Ecosystem Actors
Connection to cluster organisation(s)
|France Water Team||
Membership in cluster networks, meta clusters and national associations of clusters
|Profile name||Location||Network type|
|Water Smart Territories|
Membership in Cluster Partnerships or initiatives
|Energy in Water||
|Blue and Eco industries cluster exchange for induStrial modernisation||
|INNOvation and Development in clusteR excellence and cOoperative Partnerships||
|Value-added Innovation in fooD chAins (VIDA)|