Zinnae, the Cluster for the efficient use of water, works to offer solutions to water security challenges in order to build a sustainable and resilient future, working under the principles of the circular economy and intelligent society.
Our strategy is based on the following axis:
- Working in four priority areas: Innovation; Business development; Public policies; Branding and leadership.
- Improving the competitiveness of Aragonese entities, being the engine of green job creation.
- Providing ideas and launching innovative projects to improve water cycle infrastructure; digital technologies for water services management; and the improvement of water resources governance.
ZINNAE Strategic Plan determines a four-year framework for the Cluster’s activities. ZINNAE Strategic Plan 2018 – 2021 is based on the following elements:
- ZINNAE’s Target groups: Business (Large, SME); RTD Centers; Public administrations; Consumers.
- Topics: Resilient Water infrastructures; Digital technology; Adaptative management and governance.
- Scope: Urban areas, Industry, Rural environment and water ecosystems.
4Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
4Other Ecosystem Actors
Connection to cluster organisation(s)
|France Water Team||
Membership in cluster networks, meta clusters and national associations of clusters