DISCOVER MORE ABOUT THE DREAM OPEN CALL!
On April 5th (14.00-15.00, Brussels time), DREAM consortium will present the Open Call in a dedicated webinar in which all the rules of participation will be explained.
- Presentation of the Open Call for cascade funding, organised in the framework of the DREAM Eurocluster project.
- Questions & answers session.
- Pitches of use cases from potential applicants.Companies will be able to present themselves for partner search and consortium building to participate together in the project Open Call.
>> GET YOUR TICKET HERE!
The DREAM Open Call aims to financially support small and market-oriented projects involving SMEs, consisting of the integration and the use of digital technologies into manufacturing environments. Financial Support will be allocated to collaborative consortium demonstrating how the implementation of innovative digital technologies support the green transition of manufacturing processes, especially concerning the improved and more efficient use of resources (energy, water, supplies, materials). It also seeks to accelerate the access to the market to new digital products and services provided by technology SMEs, applied to the manufacturing domain strengthening innovation and growth in Europe.
This Open Call will be the unique one, opening on 21 March 2023 and closing on 25 May 2023 at 17:00 CET.
DREAM will select up to 35 collaborative projects. The total budget for the DREAM Open Call is 1.050.000 €.
- Type of proposals: Prototyping (TRL 6) and Demonstration (TRL 7-8)
- Maximum lump sum per project: 30.000 €
- Direct beneficiaries: Only SMEs will be funded
- Applicants must be consortium of at least 2 entities, with 1 of them from Belgium, France, Italy, Romania
- Application sectors: Digital side (technology offer) and Industry side (demand)
- Project duration: Up to 9 months
The expected technologies are digital technologies that can contribute to the sustainability challenge and the resilience of processes: Artificial intelligence, Big Data and analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing, Autonomous Robotics, Immersive technologies (AR/VR), Simulation, System Integration, Cybersecurity.
For more information on the DREAM Open call
Location and date