Support services provided
Internationalisation Support (access to third countries markets)
Facilitation of collaboration between members (within the cluster)
Facilitation of external collaboration (beyond cluster) such as matchmaking
Support of Research, Development and Innovation
Research and innovation
Wagralim lends its support to partnerships to
- identify and find partners from the worlds of science and industry
- initiate joint projects which would be impossible to lead individually
- nurture new relationships by taking part in clustering and networking initiatives
The Cluster works with its members to set their projects up and helps with communication with public authorities. It offers a range of services to make sure projects are sustained, helping with communication, internationalisation and information (market research, monitoring etc).
Members can take part in trips and trade missions (funding for travel expenses), and benefit from the Cluster's international network. International activities focus on integrating Wagralim into the network of foreign Clusters to expose companies and partners to international skills and markets.
In practice, Wagralim offers its members:
- Specific advice for new export markets
- The opportunity to penetrate new markets with other partners of the Cluster
- Funding for market research connected to the Cluster's projects.
- International visibility
WagrALIM introduces businesses and research centres, whatever their size, to other contacts working in the same field.
Involvement in approved innovation projects gives members a higher profile in key markets, as well as excellent references.
Practically, the Cluster brings together its members' skills and knowledge by creating a base of skills and expertise which all members of WagrALIM can benefit from.
Support services for upskilling and reskilling of companies workforce
Competence development -