The specific objectives of TRACK are:
- Building a common vision of the challenges to face and the bottlenecks to the adaption of new technologies for improving efficiency and traceability in various vegetal-based agrifood chains (WP 2)
- Proposing a joint implementation plan to stimulate innovation, business and investment for better efficiency and traceability in agrifood chain (WP 2, 3 & 4)
- Creating an interregional ecosystem for cross-pollination between ICT/TBD and agrifood sector, and the associated tools to develop cooperation between actors (WP 2)
- Highlighting and making emergence pilot projects to facilitate the development of promising solutions (WP 3)
- Providing dedicated support to a selection of high potential ICT SMEs to speed up the deployment of their solutions in the agrifood sector (WP 4)
- Interlinking and creating synergies with other national and European initiatives to improve the impacts of TRACK actions and sustain them in the time (WP 5)
TRACK work program combines Cluster to Cluster (C to C) actions to create and strengthen a favourable interregional ecosystem and Business to Business (B to B) actions to make cross-fertilization concrete between ICT/TBD actors and agrifood actors and generate collaborations and investments.