Estonian Digital Construction Cluster, in partnership with Urban Hub Europe proudly presents:
HOW TO TEST IN TALLINN?
World-class human capital, unique digital capabilities and a competitive business environment make Estonia a smart, agile location for business with global ambitions. Tallinn as a capital of Estonia provides excellent development and experimentation opportunities for testing of new products and services, both for domestic and international companies.
Why to test in Tallinn?
1) Citizens of Tallinn are open-minded and embracing new technologies
2) Legal framework in place for testing technologies
3) Our way of life is powered and protected by digitalisation
4) Friendly environment for testing ideas and new product
5) TOP 1 European Green Capital, sustainability governance
6) TOP3 European Innovation Capital
7) Easy to access – not only all the transport connections are 10 minutes from City centre but also collaboration with universities, local enterprises, public sector.
Get ready for a hands-on experience in innovation with the Estonian Digital Construction Cluster teaming up with Urban Hub Europe, the Estonian Ministry of Climate, and the City of Tallinn to bring you the "How to Test in Tallinn?" webinar!
In this down-to-earth webinar, our speakers from the Test in Tallinn team and the Estonian Ministry of Climate will spill the beans on how you can practically test out your cool ideas right here in Tallinn. We're talking real-life insights into navigating the testing scene in our vibrant city.
And guess what? After the webinar, we've got your back! Our crew will be around to give you the lowdown on how to nail those applications for the Test in Tallinn program. Don't miss this chance to amp up your projects and be a part of Tallinn's tech buzz.
Check out more about Test in Tallinn: Test in Tallinn. Let's get ready for some hands-on innovation!
06.02, 16:00 (Tallinn time, 15:00 CET): Webinar to introduce the Test in Tallinn program.
07.02-07.03: Fill and submit Test in Tallinn proposals. The Estonian Digital Construction Cluster, along with our partners, is at your disposal to enhance your proposals.
07.04, 16:00 (Tallinn time): City of Tallinn will publish results of revised Test in Tallinn proposals.
*The webinar will be conducted in English and will be recorded for later viewing.
Estonian Digital Construction Cluster