Summary and objectives
Smart Cities through Smart Clustering develops a relationship model between clusters related to aspects of the Smart City paradigm and establishes the bases of a collaborative network that includes some of the most relevant ecosystems of the Smart City model: Mobility, Energy, Environment and ICT.
A network to promote long-term, cross-sectoral, cross-geographic initiatives capable of generating a clear impact in the different involved territories through the collaboration of their productive fabric and the transmission of knowledge and generation of new value chains.
Specific objectives are:
- Establishment of an environment of trust and mutual knowledge among the clusters involved
- Identification of best practices in relation to management of the organizations involved, value proposal delivery to the respective members and sharing of the know-how associated with reference themes (mobility, energy, environment, ICT, etc)
- Identification and definition of a common strategy around the theme of Smart Cities capable of generating a framework of longterm relationship between the clusters involved and laying the foundations of future member (clusters) incorporations
- Definition and execution of a Plan of Actions aiming at implementing activities and identifying methodologies
- Support in the implementation of a new ClusterXchange pilot scheme