Silesian Aviation Cluster
Śląski Klaster Lotniczy
The main purpose of establishing the Silesian Aviation Cluster is the increase of innovation and strengthening cooperative relations of its members what shall eventually lead to an improvement of competitiveness of all companies participating in the project.
Achieving these goals is being done by mutual performance of the following tasks:
- Initializing of research projects and implementation of aeronautical technologies,
- Participation in national and international research projects for clusters,
- Carrying out regional, national and international promotional campaigns,
- Building commercial relationships with national and international partners,
- Search for investors willing to invest in the cluster,
- Proceeding in order to establish and equip a research facility for aeronautical industry,
- Carrying out actions aiming at opening new university faculties specializing in aeronautical technologies.
9Research Organisations, Universities, Technology Centers
5Other Ecosystem Actors