The VIBE is the International Business Convention of the SIVAL, the World-class Trade Fair for Plant Production Techniques, which will take place on the 11th, 12th, and 13th of January 2021 in Angers, Loire Valley, France.
This International Event is co-organized by VEGEPOLYS VALLEY, the international plant cluster (www.vegepolys-valley.eu/en/), and the SIVAL Trade Fair, which will be holding its 35th edition at the Exhibition Center of Angers, France (www.sival-angers.com/en/). With 700 French and International Exhibitors and 26,000 professional Visitors in 2020, SIVAL is the only trade show in France to present a comprehensive and impressive offer of equipment and services for specialized plant productions. With a rich and diversified program of special events (conferences, roundtables, and Innovation contests), the SIVAL focuses on Internationalization and Innovation, to meet the challenges of tomorrow’s Agriculture.
The VIBE will be held on the first and second day of the Fair, on January 11th, and 12th 2021. This day will be dedicated to personalized B to B meetings (30 minutes’ sessions) and addresses mainly to:
- French companies in the Plant sector (VEGEPOLYS VALLEY members & SIVAL exhibitors), willing to develop their business internationally.
- Foreign companies who are willing to set up in France or start a business, technological, scientific, or industrial partnerships with a French company.
The VIBE is a unique opportunity to access a network of more than 1,000 potential contacts in the sector of specialized plant productions. The flexibility of the VIBE format allows participants to meet many different professionals (suppliers, customers, partners, distributors, etc…) depending on their current projects and market needs.
Here are some kinds of Actors participants will be able to meet during the VIBE: Agricultural machinery and material constructors, Retailers of plant protection and nutrition products, Seeds & plants suppliers, Service enterprises, etc…
Since 2015, more than 1,300 B to B meetings with 600 participants from 48 countries have been organized.
Participation at our VIBE is free of charge and includes a global offer:
- Up to 16 face to face B2B meetings
- Free access to SIVAL and related conferences/workshops (more than 60 over the trade fair)
- A guided tour of the Fair
- Lunch catering
- An evening of networking with participants and organizers
Signing up to the VIBE Event is a simple 2-step process:
- People introduce themselves, their company, and their business expectations on the dedicated web platform (https://vibe2022.b2match.io/).
- Then they can check other participants' profiles, and schedule meetings with them.