On April 27, we will virtually present the results obtained in the 4.0 transformation plan and diagnosis project, framed within the ACCIÓ Industry 4.0 Coupon program, which promotes the technological transformation of Catalan companies. A proposal promoted by the Packaging Cluster, the Eurecat Technological Center and ACCIÓ, with the support of 5 member companies of the cluster, identified as representative of the sector's value chain.
During the session, we will learn about the call for grants to access expert services in internationalization, innovation or new technologies, the Industry 4.0 Coupons of ACCIÓ; as well as the sectoral project that promoted the cluster to generate digital transformation plans and synergies among all participating organizations; the experience of different companies involved; and the results obtained.
09.30 – Introduction and presentation of the session
09.35 – “Call 2021: coupons to make today the company of tomorrow”, by David Marco, Technological Advisor and Project Manager Industry 4.0 of ACCIÓ
09.50 – “Diagnosis, ideation, conceptualization and projects for the incorporation of 4.0 technologies", by Circe Serra, Technology Consulting ot the Eurecat Technological Centre
10.20 – “Digital context of the value chain of the packaging sector. The role of the cluster companies during the study”
- Artificial vision systems to improve the automation of quality control during the production process, by Jose Racionero, Managing Director of AIS Vision Systems
- Flexible packaging printing with different technologies to obtain sustainable products, by Xavier Tonietti, IT & Planning Director of Enplater
- Design and manufacture of machinery to the flexible packaging, by Jordi Sahun, Chief Innovation & Technology Officer in Comexi
10.35 – “Prioritization of projects to be carried out and creation of the cluster industry 4.0 working group”, by Àlex Brossa, Cluster Manager of the Packaging Cluster
10.50 – Q&A
11.00 – Closing
- This session will be held in Catalan and will be recorded for later internal dissemination.
- OPEN ACCESS to the webinar to the entire innovation ecosystem.
- FREE ACCESS to the webinar.