The expected result is that we, as individual cluster partners, our members and associated stakeholders and thereby Europe as a whole, will be enforced in the field of polymers recycling and eco-design.
The specific project results are:
- A report with the input from the SMEs and the final choice of countries
- A report with the most important findings related to sector focus and mapping of collaboration partner
- At least 3 Memorandum of Understanding signed, in at least 2 different sectors
- A joint internationalisation strategy containing a detailed description of the purpose of the collaboration and its strategic objectives including an implementation road map
- A Partnership Agreement drafting common actions, cooperation between us and clearly expressing our interests and plans for engaging in international cluster cooperation together
The next step for the consortium will be the implementation of the strategy upon completion of the project. An exploitation strategy will be initiated during the last eight months of the project, to be implemented in the next phase after the project is completed. The long-term project outcome is a platform where our SME members could get access to global value chains in order to become, and remain, competitive. Our role as clusters is to enable and support this access and facilitate new partnerships and business opportunities. This interregional cluster collaboration will promote excellence in cluster management, in order to improve the quality of service to our SME members in new and more efficient manners.